Marcey Rader is the founder of Rader Co. She is a sought-after productivity coach, accredited health and wellness expert, renowned keynote speaker, and three-time author. Her mission is to declutter the mind, body, and business, one habit at a time.
She knows first-hand that self-management is essential to success in life and business. After a case of high-stress, high-performance, corporate burnout triggered three autoimmune diseases, she turned the spotlight on the intersection between business productivity and wellness.
Her latest book, Work Well. Play More! Productive, clutter-free, healthy living – one step at a time, tackles common areas of challenge in levels of novice, pro, and master.
How can Marcey help You Work Well and Play More?
- Act as the Rader Co. leader for all team strategy and training.
- Privately coach staff in three-month Power Plan packages for maximum productivity and wellness behavior change.
- Liaise with your Work Well core team for continuous improvement.
- Learn more about Marcey here.
How can Elisabeth help You Work Well and Play More?
- Process Email more efficiently and proactively
- Prioritize tasks to ensure focus and highest return on your time & energy
- Make decisions confidently to eliminate mental & physical clutter
- Overcome feelings of overwhelm due to the demands from work & family life
- Improve your physical work environment – at home &/or at the office- to ensure you accomplish your work AND enjoy life while in your productive environment.
She is a Master’s level Certified Productive Environment Specialist. She is also a Golden Circle Member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO), and the New England Chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
How can Judy help You Work Well and Play More?
Judy can help you with the following.
- Complete the work that matters. Stop feeling like you are constantly putting out fires.
- Process your email, take the action needed, and find it later without leaving it all in your inbox.
- Create email that is read and responded to on the first try.
- Build a digital toolkit that supports you every day.
- Feel happy in your workspace, know where things are and be able to find them when you need them.
How can Annette help You Work Well and Play More?
Back Up Your Life!®️
- Who can get to my passwords and online accounts if something happened to me?
- If I got into an accident, would my loved ones know how I'd want them to handle things?
- Do I have everything valuable in my house documented and stored somewhere safe?
- Do I know how to handle the digital legacy of my elderly parents or my adult children if they need my help?
How can Becky help You Work Well and Play More?
- Identify and implement your unique life stabilizers using the After the Shock™ model.
- Learn simple techniques to regain control of your emotions if they become out of control.
- Recognize the impact of your situation on others and develop adaptive strategies as needed.
How can Helen help You Work Well and Play More?
You may cover one of these topics in your sessions with Helen:
- Have you been told you are intimidating or timid? Sound arrogant or lack confidence? Learn to leverage and project your unique voice in any speaking situation and convey the qualities and eloquence you want others to see in you.
- Improve your ability to engage your team members, whether speaking in front of the group, in a face-to-face meeting, video conference, or telephone call.
- Learn specific tips to connect with an audience of any size so they will want to listen when you speak, thus increasing your influence and impact.
WENDY GATES CORBETT
How can Wendy help You Work Well and Play More?
- I have to do a presentation to [my manager, the executive team, investors, a conference breakout session, etc.], and I have no clue where to start.
- I know what I want to say in my upcoming presentation. But, I want (or need) to make sure I say it convincingly and confidently.
- My slides suck! I want to make them better, but I refuse to get a master’s degree in PowerPoint. What can I do to make them better?
How can Helene help You Work Well and Play More?
- Create verbal and written communication tools and strategies that get the desired results to shift roles within your company.
- Improve communication delivery and effectiveness of technical or scientific material to non-technical audiences.
- Better understand the multicultural communication skills needed in diverse national and international business environments.
- Review and suggest content for your LinkedIn profile.
How can Christina help You Work Well and Play More?
- Identify drivers and motivators to stick with positive behavior change.
- Remove friction points with peers so you can execute your strategy.
- Improve your communication, impact, and relationships with yourself and others.
- Take the CliftonStrengths Assessment, then debrief your top five strengths, how they show up for you, and where you may not be fully tapping into your potential. Apply your strengths to your management and career to get the most significant results possible!
How can Amanda help You Work Well and Play More?
As a way to reduce stress and be more present in this one amazing life you’ve been given, Amanda can work with you to cover one of these topics in your sessions:
- Rewire your splintered mind to better manage time, stress, and distractions and improve productivity.
- Learn how to easily integrate mindfulness into a busy life.
- As a retreat architect, learn how to craft a healthy retreat for you and your team.
Ludy de Menten
How can Ludy help You Work Well and Play More?
You may cover one of these topics in your sessions with Ludy:
- Identify which food will provide the best nutrients for your unique body to thrive and which ones may be harmful.
- Incorporate recommended recipes and resources to your own situation and busy life.
- Understand how to detoxify the environment around you by making better choices on daily used products.
Fortune 500 companies in financial services, insurance, healthcare and technology to improve processes, performance, and profitability.
Her bestselling book, Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur – Blueprint for Building a Solid, Profitable Business, provides step-by-step solutions to help new and seasoned business owners get organized, use the right tools to manage their finances, and become more confident in making business decisions based on their numbers.
How can Sylvia help You Work Well and Play More?
- Set-up tools and create processes to collect payment on invoices, pay yourself as a business owner, and pay bills on-time.
- Understand where the money is going and create a monthly budget.
- Identify ways to make more money in the business or decrease expenses to increase profitability.
Are You Ready to Work Well and Play More?
Book a session with a Rader Co. Team Specialist to help you in multiple areas of your life.