My last post discussed how systems can be sexy.
Did you know that buying toilet paper, grits and litter box liners can be sexy?
I can't remember when I first learned of Amazon Subscribe and Save but I hope it never goes away. Amazon Subscribe and Save allows you to have products shipped directly to your door on a schedule that you choose, whether it's monthly, bimonthly, every six months…whatever your little heart desires. Most of it is bulk so I no longer need a BJs or Costco membership. An added bonus is I save 15% off the already low Amazon price if I order five or more items per shipment. Not everything will be eligible, but anything I can set and forget is worth a high-five for me.
But how will it make me sexy, Marcey?
- Time. I don't waste time going to the grocery for pantry and paper products. I don't even have to think about them. I get a reminder that there is a shipment about to go out and then I scan it and see if I need to add or postpone any items. That time wasted on driving to and from and walking around the store can now be spent doing burpees, checking off tasks or reading Hack the Mobile Lifestyle: 6 Steps to Work Well and Play More! 🙂
- Money. 15% off already low prices. No getting sucked in by the end-of-aisle Wheat Thins or Nutri-Grain fluff. Now you have money for new sneakers, a spare phone cord or an entry fee to a race.
- Flexibility. Shop from the road and add to your list as you think of things.
Are you an affiliate?
No. I just want you to be sexy and am sharing my secrets.
What kind of things do you buy on auto-subscription?
My latest shipment included:
- Chicken of the Sea Wild Salmon pouches (great for travel when your protein sources are slim pickins')
- Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
- Jayone Seaweed
- Bob's Red Mill Nutritional Yeast
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Grits Polenta
- Cafe Britt Costa Rica Organic Shade Grown Ground Coffee
- Now Foods Psyllium Husk Powder
- Greenshield Organic Lavender Liquid Detergent
- Angel Soft Double Rolls
- Litter Locker Litter Liner