As a former mobile pro for a decade, I learned how to be healthy and productive on the road. I firmly believe that a person can't be healthy without being productive and can't be productive without being healthy. What do I mean by healthy?
- Commits to regular exercise whether they are at home or traveling
- Eats a minimally processed, healthy diet, at least 80% of the time
- Plans their meals appropriately so they don't get low blood sugar or hangry, resulting in poor work or decision-making
- Gets adequate sleep and feels rested most days
- Handles stress well
- Rarely gets sick
All while being mobile.
What do I mean by productive?
- Has a manageable inbox, ideally inbox zero at the end of the day
- Doesn't use their inbox as a task list
- Properly tracks expenditures
- Seeks opportunities for ‘movement' breaks to clear their mind and amp their energy
- Prioritizes work and play into their day and week
- Schedules their time and tasks according to their energy levels
All while being mobile.
Health and productivity are great individually, but so much better as a pair. Consider it like this:
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
- Lennon and McCartney
- Peppermint and chocolate
- Right sock and left sock
- Sushi and Wasabi
Personal Trainer and Productivity Coach
You get the picture.
I'm more than a Personal Trainer and more than a Productivity Coach. I'm a Lifestyle Expert choreographing healthy and productive habits that won't just help you in your job, but also in your life. Being a business traveler, road warrior or mobile professional isn't just a job, it is a lifestyle. Those that live it every day know what I'm talking about. Some examples of coaching I'm doing with current clients:
- Virtually with an international client on email processing, scheduling, task management and energy scheduling*
- Virtually with a local, 3-person company on email processing, company processes, expenditure tracking, task management and energy scheduling
- Virtually and F2F with a Mobile Professional incorporating small, sustainable nutrition practices, exercise programs and opportunities and work productivity to allow for energy scheduling and focus
*not ‘la-la' energy, but according to the levels of energy you have to complete a task. Example – some people are toast by 2pm so don't schedule your focus work for 2pm!
I left the corporate world to start my own company because I saw the need around me. Saying it is my passion is a cliche. To be direct, I totally geek out on this. When I get finished with a productivity session I want to high-five myself because I feel so happy about what my clients have accomplished.
Interested in how I can help you or know someone (boss, spouse, client) that could use lifestyle training?
Schedule an appointment today for a free Strategy Session so I can help you Work Well, Play More and Be Awesome!